Saudi-led coalition naval forces have carried out at least five deadly attacks on Yemeni fishing boats since 2018, Human Rights Watch said today. Coalition warships and helicopters have been involved in attacks that killed at least 47 Yemeni fishermen, including seven children, and the detention of more than 100 others, some of whom were tortured in custody in Saudi Arabia.
Added 2019-08-31 21:53:25.742975 - www.hrw.org
Other links from this host...
Other links from any host...
- Venezuela's US-Backed Coup Leader Immediately Targets State Oil Company, Requests IMF Money | The Grayzone
- "Is it possible for a country to die of embarrassment?" Brits cringe at tabloid's sunny Bojo front page -- Sott.net
- Is The U.S. Military a Larger Threat to Hawaii Than North Korean Missiles? - Greed
- Has U.S. Foreign Policy Created The Migrant Crisis in Honduras?
- Experts warn we only have 12 years left until the timeline on global warming will be changed again -- Sott.net
- Is Kratom Actually Safer Than Most Prescription Drugs?
- Epstein Lawyers: ‘We Are Not Satisfied With The Conclusions Of The Medical Examiner’ | Talking Points Memo
- One Of by Emad Badwan 2009
- Matt Orfalea