The departure from French waters of a Saudi cargo ship without picking up French arms is a small victory for public efforts to stop possible French complicity in Saudi war crimes in Yemen. But the French government has only double down in insisting that it will continue to sell arms to Saudi Arabia.
Added 2019-08-31 21:53:32.51291 - www.hrw.org
Other links from this host...
Other links from any host...
- Married Couple Both Die After Leaving Suicide Notes Stating They Couldn’t Pay For Their Medical Bills - True Activist
- Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community | Common Dreams
- This Time is Different | StormCloudsGathering
- Pharma hack Paul Offit accidentally admits that the FDA’s process for licensing vaccines is fraudulent – NaturalNews.com
- Trump’s Peace Plan and the Future of Palestine | naked capitalism
- Bernie Sanders SHAMES CNN
- Biden on the 1994 Crime Bill - FactCheck.org
- As Amazon Rainforest Burns, World Expresses Disgust Over Notre Dame Fire Double Standard - The Anti-Media
- Top Military Stocks All See Huge Losses As Korea Peace Talks Succeed - True Activist
- More sea ice than average for first week of August in southern-most Arctic -- Sott.net