At First-Ever Native American Presidential Forum, Candidates Answer to Centuries of Injustice - In These Times
With Indian country’s electoral power growing, presidential hopefuls pledged to honor treaties and enact structural change.
Added 2019-08-31 21:52:58.064846 - inthesetimes.com
Other links from this host...
- Native Americans Scored Big Election Wins in Washington State and Beyond - In These Times
- Debate Protesters Push Candidates To “Make Detroit the Engine of a Green New Deal” - In These Times
- Sanders and Warren Released Criminal Justice Plans This Week. Here’s What’s Good, Bad and Missing. - In These Times
- Socialists of Color to the Front - In These Times
Other links from any host...
- Tulsi Shuts Down MSNBC Host Mid-Smear
- They Want Us All Living In Pods (Redacted Behind The Scenes)
- Venezuela's US-Backed Coup Leader Immediately Targets State Oil Company, Requests IMF Money | The Grayzone
- Opioid pharma giant ordered to pay $225 million after being caught bribing doctors to prescribe more deadly fentanyl pills to patients - Brighteon
- 'The Hunt' is over: Universal scraps 'elites v. deplorables' movie after gun violence uproar -- Sott.net
- M. Tracey
- UN Has Evidence That MBS Ordered Khashoggi Murder & Israel Names Illegal Settlement "Trump Heights"
- Nothing to see here! Epstein created $578M trust two days prior to his death -- Sott.net
- 100 Companies Are The Cause Of It
- At Least 15 Jail Workers Subpoenaed After Epstein’s Apparent Suicide: Report - The Political Insider