Activists outside the Detroit debate say that climate policy should put polluted and disinvested communities first.
Added 2019-08-31 23:14:07.819851 - inthesetimes.com
Other links from this host...
- Socialists of Color to the Front - In These Times
- Sanders and Warren Released Criminal Justice Plans This Week. Here’s What’s Good, Bad and Missing. - In These Times
- At First-Ever Native American Presidential Forum, Candidates Answer to Centuries of Injustice - In These Times
- Native Americans Scored Big Election Wins in Washington State and Beyond - In These Times
Other links from any host...
- Trump's Alarming Speech Paves Way For PreCrime, Censorship, Loss Of Rights & US War Focus Carries On
- New Study Warns 5 Billion People Could Face Higher Risk of Climate-Related Coastal Storms, Water Pollution, and Crop Losses by 2050 | Common Dreams News
- The Baseline Scenario | What happened to the global economy and what we can do about it
- The DNC Screwed Tulsi Gabbard
- British Government Continues to Aid Repression in Human Rights-Abusing Countries, New Data Shows – Consortiumnews
- FBI & CIA Implementing Coup On Trump?
- PM: Palestinian ties to land 'nothing compared to 4,000-year Jewish connection' | The Times of Israel
- Kamala is sinking fast
- The Last American Vagabond
- Venezuela's US-Backed Coup Leader Immediately Targets State Oil Company, Requests IMF Money | The Grayzone