In what has to be some kind of record, the Washington Post ran 16 negative stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 hours, between roughly 10:20 PM EST Sunday, March 6, to 3:54 PM EST Monday, March 7—a window that includes the crucial Democratic debate in Flint, Michigan, and the next morning’s spin: | By Adam Johnson
Added 2019-09-01 04:40:21.834329 - www.commondreams.org
Other links from this host...
- 'Egregious Handout' to Corporate Polluters as Trump EPA Moves to Accelerate Pipeline Approvals With Attack on Clean Water Act | Common Dreams News
- Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community | Common Dreams
- New Study Warns 5 Billion People Could Face Higher Risk of Climate-Related Coastal Storms, Water Pollution, and Crop Losses by 2050 | Common Dreams News
- If You Think Bernie Shouldn't Have Gone on Joe Rogan, or Fox News, You're Leaving Fellow Americans for Dead | Common Dreams Views
- Now Trump Is Whining the Kurds Didn't Help Us At Normandy and They and We Are Doomed | Common Dreams Further
Other links from any host...
- Donald Trump and the Jews: He's exactly why most of us vote for Democrats | Salon.com
- Family of Mexican Teenager Slain by Border Agent Awaits SCOTUS Ruling to Determine If They Can Sue | Democracy Now!
- PM: Palestinian ties to land 'nothing compared to 4,000-year Jewish connection' | The Times of Israel
- Iran FM Zarif arrives as surprise guest in G7 venue Biarritz for nuclear deal talks — RT World News
- Mega Group, Maxwells And Mossad: The Spy Story at The Heart of The Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Scandal -- Sott.net
- One Of by Emad Badwan 2009
- Israel Attacks Gaza, Maduro Orders Arrests & MSM Exposed For Its Role In Venezuela Regime Change
- FULL Story: Trump/Biden-Ukraine Corruption & Impeachment Media Ignores w/Aaron Mate’
- Tucker Carlson: Those Who Control Your Words Control Your Mind
- Biden, Sanders other Democrats lead Trump in Michigan, poll finds