Today, ICE carried out what is believed to be the largest immigration raid in decades when they detained 680 workers at seven poultry plants in Morton, Mississippi. The workers, many of them members of the United Food and Commercial Workers union (UFCW), were employed by a company called Koch...
Added 2019-09-01 06:24:52.894275 - paydayreport.com
Other links from any host...
- Empire Files: Inside Palestine’s Refugee Camps
- Trump's Alarming Speech Paves Way For PreCrime, Censorship, Loss Of Rights & US War Focus Carries On
- Hong Kong Color Revolution, US Coalition Kills 5 Kids In Yemen & Iraq Accuses US Of Lying About ISIS
- How Immigrant Workers Are Fighting Deportation Raids
- British Government Continues to Aid Repression in Human Rights-Abusing Countries, New Data Shows – Consortiumnews
- Acosta Was Told Epstein ‘Belonged To Intelligence’ & 'Leave It Alone' & US Militarized Arabian Sea?
- Keiser Report — RT
- Australia PM urges Asian nations to stand up for ‘sovereignty’ amid S. China Sea tensions — RT Newsline
- Kamala laughs as voter calls Trump "mentally retarded", then backtracks
- China Still Reluctant To Buy U.S. Crude Oil | OilPrice.com