Twice as many children were held in Canadian immigration facilities from April to June than in the same period last year, newly-released government data shows — and although border services held fewer minors overall this year, the average time they’re spending in detention facilities has risen. Data from Canada Border Services Agency, detailing the fourth …
Added 2019-08-24 21:07:12.420065 - ipolitics.ca
Other links from any host...
- Washpo’s Unhinged Bernie Bashing Reveals Establishment Panic
- Lawrence Wilkerson: Trump Is Deepening the ‘Economic War’ Against Iran | naked capitalism
- Complete Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 15
- FCC deems 5G safe - CNET
- Native Americans Scored Big Election Wins in Washington State and Beyond - In These Times
- Trump Lumps Fox News’ Polling In With All His Favorite ‘Fake News’ Enemies
- Brexit: Corbyn is playing a clever long game that could benefit us all
- Donald Trump and the Jews: He's exactly why most of us vote for Democrats | Salon.com
- Empire Files: Abby Martin Meets Ahed Tamimi—Message From A Freedom Fighter
- Dems Won't Abandon Losing Strategies and Centrism!