MoveOn’s Executive Directors Announce They Will Depart in 2019 with MoveOn Positioned for Continued Impact | MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action
Under Anna Galland and Ilya Sheyman’s 6 Years of Leadership, People-Powered MoveOn Has Grown Dramatically and Emerged As a Pillar of the Resistance Movement in Landmark Trump-Era Fights Galland and Sheyman Will Continue in Current Roles Until MoveOn’s Boards Conclude Search for New Director and Will then Assist Transition After six years leading MoveOn Civic …
Added 2019-08-24 21:09:23.385031 - front.moveon.org
Other links from any host...
- This is how big a threat Bernie Sanders has become to Hillary Clinton - The Washington Post
- CNN News Erases Bernie From Primary Contenders
- Did Israel stage its Hezbollah border attack casualties? - The National
- Venezuela's US-Backed Coup Leader Immediately Targets State Oil Company, Requests IMF Money | The Grayzone
- Washington Post Ran 16 Negative Stories on Bernie Sanders in 16 Hours | Common Dreams Views
- UN Has Evidence That MBS Ordered Khashoggi Murder & Israel Names Illegal Settlement "Trump Heights"
- Left Behind: Fox News' take on west coast homelessness
- Acosta Was Told Epstein ‘Belonged To Intelligence’ & 'Leave It Alone' & US Militarized Arabian Sea?
- At Least 15 Jail Workers Subpoenaed After Epstein’s Apparent Suicide: Report - The Political Insider
- Boston Judge refused to dismiss charges against Antifa, jailed lawyer who argued with him