Journalist Jonathan Kaiman is one of the least famous, least powerful men to be brought down by the #MeToo movement. A year later, the fallout continues.
Added 2019-08-24 21:11:22.127837 - reason.com
Other links from this host...
- If You’re Near the Scene of a Crime, Authorities Can Demand That Google Hand Over Your Data – Reason.com
- Rand Paul Wants To Be Trump’s Man in Iran. That Would Be Good News for Peace. – Reason.com
- Secret Memos Show the Government Has Been Lying About Backpage All Along – Reason.com
- Error 451: Unavailable for Legal Reasons – Reason.com
Other links from any host...
- The Monsanto We Know and "Love" Could Soon Be "Dead". CEO Says Name Change Could Be Coming Soon - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
- Left Behind: Fox News' take on west coast homelessness
- Socialists of Color to the Front - In These Times
- Children stayed longer in immigration detention facilities this year, new data shows - iPolitics
- WATCH: CN Live! Kim Dotcom, Bill Binney, Mike Gravel Episode 4 – Consortiumnews
- Egypt Detains Iran Oil Tanker, US Approves $2B Taiwan Arms Sale & Pompeo's "Human Rights" Commission
- Corporate Con Job – How Mainstream Media Aids The Oligarchy
- If You Think Bernie Shouldn't Have Gone on Joe Rogan, or Fox News, You're Leaving Fellow Americans for Dead | Common Dreams Views
- Native Americans Scored Big Election Wins in Washington State and Beyond - In These Times
- Marine Corps’ first female F-35 pilot makes history - Task & Purpose