United States (CD) – After the big North Korean missile scare in Hawaii a year ago, one would think that missiles are the greatest threat to the island of Oahu. Yet, it’s not missiles that are the threat, it’s our own U.S. military and its massive jet fuel storage tanks that are leaking into Oahu’s drinking water aquifer. A complex of mammoth 20-story military jet fuel storage tanks buried twenty stories down in a bluff called Red Hill are perched only 100 feet above Honolulu’s water supply. The walls on the 75-year-old jet fuel tanks are now so thin that Read More
Added 2019-08-24 20:51:36.82158 - greedmedia.com
Other links from any host...
- 5G Danger - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
- Kamala laughs as voter calls Trump "mentally retarded", then backtracks
- Is Kratom Actually Safer Than Most Prescription Drugs?
- Marine Corps’ first female F-35 pilot makes history - Task & Purpose
- Panama Admits Tanker Iran Seized Did Violate Intl. Law & Iran Sentences "CIA Spy Ring" To Death
- The Great Lie of the Right-Wing Populists | The New Republic
- Trump Lumps Fox News’ Polling In With All His Favorite ‘Fake News’ Enemies
- Tulsi Shuts Down MSNBC Host Mid-Smear
- Corporate Con Job – How Mainstream Media Aids The Oligarchy
- “All-Out Attack”: Trump’s Anti-Immigrant Policies Target Children, Cancer Patients & Servicemembers | Democracy Now!