The 2020 presidential contender tells Mother Jones about his $16 trillion proposal to save the planet.
Added 2019-08-24 21:19:18.226907 - www.motherjones.com
Other links from any host...
- Prohibition Is a Crock: Americans (Probably) Spend as Much on Recreational Drugs as They Do on Booze - Say Anything
- If You Think Bernie Shouldn't Have Gone on Joe Rogan, or Fox News, You're Leaving Fellow Americans for Dead | Common Dreams Views
- The Next Recession Will Be Harder Than It Needs to Be. Here’s Why. - Talk Poverty
- China Still Reluctant To Buy U.S. Crude Oil | OilPrice.com
- Has U.S. Foreign Policy Created The Migrant Crisis in Honduras?
- British Government Continues to Aid Repression in Human Rights-Abusing Countries, New Data Shows – Consortiumnews
-  Dems Doing Impeachment Incorrectly ON PURPOSE
- Suspect Robs A Philadelphia Store, But Suddenly Returns All The Money Saying It Isn’t Enough To Cover His Child’s Transplant Anyway - True Activist
- Joe Biden: New Level of Iraq War Lies. “Yes, I did oppose the war before it began.” - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
- Tucker Carlson: Those Who Control Your Words Control Your Mind