Former Vice President Joe Biden defended his support decades ago for a controversial crime bill, saying, "There’s another part of my long record that’s being grossly misrepresented: the 1994 crime bill." We'll go through Biden's points about what was in the bill and what he supported or opposed.
Added 2019-08-24 22:23:39.869676 - www.factcheck.org
Other links from any host...
- Home - Extinction Rebellion
- "The Drugs Don't Work": How the Medical-Industrial Complex Systematically Suppresses Negative Studies | naked capitalism
- Kamala laughs as voter calls Trump "mentally retarded", then backtracks
- Britain must settle EU bill even after no-deal Brexit, EU prepared to facilitate 'alternative' -- Sott.net
- Lawmaker Wants To Know If The Pentagon Exposed American Public To Ticks Infected With Bioweapons - Task & Purpose
- Boston Judge refused to dismiss charges against Antifa, jailed lawyer who argued with him
- Pharma hack Paul Offit accidentally admits that the FDA’s process for licensing vaccines is fraudulent – NaturalNews.com
- US meatpacking workers face new hazard: threat of deportation by Ice | Environment | The Guardian
- More sea ice than average for first week of August in southern-most Arctic -- Sott.net