"The Drugs Don't Work": How the Medical-Industrial Complex Systematically Suppresses Negative Studies | naked capitalism
We've written a lot about the scientism of mainstream economics, both here and in ECONNED, and how these trappings have let the discipline continue to have a special seat at the policy table despite ample evidence of its failure. As bad as this is, it pales in comparison to the overt corruption of science at work in the drug arena. Although this issue comes to light from time to time, often in the context of litigation, the lay public is largely ignorant of how systematic and pervasive the efforts are to undermine good research practice in order to foist more, expensive, and sometimes dangerous drugs onto patients.
Added 2019-09-14 01:15:38.030273 - www.nakedcapitalism.com
Other links from this host...
- Purdue Files for Bankruptcy, Agrees to Settle Some Pending Opioids Litigation: Sacklers on Hook for Billions? | naked capitalism
- Trump’s Peace Plan and the Future of Palestine | naked capitalism
- Lawrence Wilkerson: Trump Is Deepening the ‘Economic War’ Against Iran | naked capitalism
Other links from any host...
- Jake Tapper Attacks Jimmy Dore For Truth Telling
- Fed bond unwind may be even less thrilling for Trump than rate hikes - Reuters
- Here’s Why Allowing Saudi Women To Drive Is Very Dangerous – OrientalReview.org
- World more outraged over Notre Dame fire than the Amazon burning
- The DNC Screwed Tulsi Gabbard
- Left Behind: Fox News' take on west coast homelessness
- Israel/Saudis To Exploit Gas In Occupied Palestine, INF Treaty & US Says ISIS Now A 'Global Threat'
- Actual CIA Whistleblower Calls Out Trump’s “Whistleblower” w/John Kiriakou
- The People's Party – A coalition party for the people
- New Study Warns 5 Billion People Could Face Higher Risk of Climate-Related Coastal Storms, Water Pollution, and Crop Losses by 2050 | Common Dreams News