Colombians and Hondurans tell Max Blumenthal about the damage the U.S. presidential candidate has done to their societies. By Max Blumenthal The Grayzone While campaigning for the Democratic Party’s presidential nomination this year, former Senator and Vice President Joseph Biden has touted th
Added 2019-08-25 19:08:37.661229 - consortiumnews.com
Other links from this host...
- British Government Continues to Aid Repression in Human Rights-Abusing Countries, New Data Shows – Consortiumnews
- Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the Unravelling of US Empire – Consortiumnews
- The ‘Unconstitutional Animus’ Against UK Labour Leader – Consortiumnews
- Consortiumnews – Volume 25, Number 283—Thursday, October 10, 2019
- WATCH: CN Live! Kim Dotcom, Bill Binney, Mike Gravel Episode 4 – Consortiumnews
Other links from any host...
- Sanders Demands Drug and Insurance Industries Explain the Hundreds of Millions They Seem Willing to Spend to Defeat Medicare for All | Common Dreams News
- Bernie Sanders SHAMES CNN
- Israel/Saudis To Exploit Gas In Occupied Palestine, INF Treaty & US Says ISIS Now A 'Global Threat'
- ‘I’m Radioactive’ – Reason.com
- ICE Raids Miss. Plant After $3.75 Million Sexual Harassment Settlement – Payday Report
- Experts warn we only have 12 years left until the timeline on global warming will be changed again -- Sott.net
- The Free Thought Project — Your online news and discussion platform
- Arrested illegals sue government for 'profiling' - WND
- Native Americans Scored Big Election Wins in Washington State and Beyond - In These Times
- Trump's Alarming Speech Paves Way For PreCrime, Censorship, Loss Of Rights & US War Focus Carries On