Iran’s Foreign Minister Javad Zarif spent about five hours in Biarritz, France, at the sidelines of the G7 summit. He talked with French president Emmanuel Macron, who appeared to want to act as negotiator between Iran and the US.
Added 2019-08-25 20:55:26.89059 - www.rt.com
Other links from this host...
- Australia PM urges Asian nations to stand up for ‘sovereignty’ amid S. China Sea tensions — RT Newsline
- Best new bots: Exhibitors unveil next-gen robots that can swim, fly & perform brain surgery — RT World News
- Keiser Report — RT
- Tehran ready to discuss Macron’s new plan to keep Iran in nuclear deal — RT World News
Other links from any host...
- Hang The Bankers
- The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Ron Paul: 'Breaking Washington's Addiction to War'
- Israel Lobbyist - We Need a False Flag to Start War with Iran!
- RIP Prince Leonard, Champion of Freedom
- Possible Iran False Flag In Gulf Of Oman, With The US Already Caught In A Lie & Israel Attacks Syria
- Mental health patients to Bernie Sanders: Don’t compare us to the GOP candidates - The Washington Post
- Mega Group, Maxwells And Mossad: The Spy Story at The Heart of The Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Scandal -- Sott.net
- The world's largest biometric prison -- Sott.net
- NYTimes Journo Melts Down On Joe Rogan's Show