Purdue Files for Bankruptcy, Agrees to Settle Some Pending Opioids Litigation: Sacklers on Hook for Billions? | naked capitalism
Purdue Pharma files for chapter 11 bankruptcy. Will members of the Sackler family succeed in blunting accountability for the opioids crisis.
Added 2019-09-18 22:01:45.094392 - www.nakedcapitalism.com
Other links from this host...
- Lawrence Wilkerson: Trump Is Deepening the ‘Economic War’ Against Iran | naked capitalism
- "The Drugs Don't Work": How the Medical-Industrial Complex Systematically Suppresses Negative Studies | naked capitalism
- Trump’s Peace Plan and the Future of Palestine | naked capitalism
Other links from any host...
- Joe Biden: New Level of Iraq War Lies. “Yes, I did oppose the war before it began.” - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization
- Left Behind: Fox News' take on west coast homelessness
- Complete Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 15
- CNN Accidentally Has Worst Guest Ever!
- Bitcoin - Open source P2P money
- The Pros & Cons Of Unions (Viewer Questions)
- On Contact - War with Iran? Stephen Kinzer
- ICE Raids Miss. Plant After $3.75 Million Sexual Harassment Settlement – Payday Report
- 2 Marines arrested for allegedly smuggling undocumented immigrants from Mexico - Task & Purpose
- Jake Tapper Attacks Jimmy Dore For Truth Telling