Daily Digest 9/18 - Equifax To Sell More Utility & Phone Records, Oil Shock Hits Global Economy Already On Shaky Ground | Peak Prosperity
Oil shock hits a global economy that's already on shaky ground Repo Market Chaos Signals Fed May Be Losing Control of Rates St. Clair County Home Values Down 23%, Property Taxes Up 5% Since Recession (Illinois) $53.2 Billion In QE Lite: Fed Concludes First Repo In A Decade Amid Liquidity Panic SpaceX's Next Starship Prototype Taking Shape (Photos) IBM will soon launch a 53-qubit quantum computer Need a loan? Equifax plans to sell more utility, phone records Need Cash? Companies Are Considering Magazine Subscriptions and Phone Bills When Making Loans Just last month, 53 Americans died in mass shootings…while 40,000 died from obesity Mortgage demand from buyers jumps, just as interest rates spike The silenced: meet the climate whistleblowers muzzled by Trump
Added 2019-09-23 08:27:52.797811 - www.peakprosperity.com
Other links from this host...
- Daily Digest 9/20 - Good News Friday: More Supporting Nonprofit News Sites, UC To Dump Fossil Fuel Investments | Peak Prosperity
Other links from any host...
- Trump Lumps Fox News’ Polling In With All His Favorite ‘Fake News’ Enemies
- Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the Unravelling of US Empire – Consortiumnews
- What Would It Take To Build A World Without Globalists?
- House Passes Anti-BDS Res., Iran Claims Israel Killed IAEA Director & Epstein Suicide(d) Attempt?
- The Anti-Media
- Tor Project | Anonymity Online
- DC Climate Strike – Shut Down Business-As-Usual - Shut Down DC
- ICE Raids Miss. Plant After $3.75 Million Sexual Harassment Settlement – Payday Report
- Mega Group, Maxwells And Mossad: The Spy Story at The Heart of The Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Scandal -- Sott.net
- Plastic Apocalypse: Dangerous Microplastics Invade Alps To Artic, Found In Fresh Snow