"Is it possible for a country to die of embarrassment?" Brits cringe at tabloid's sunny Bojo front page -- Sott.net
Boris Johnson has not even been British prime minister for one week and already things are getting weird. Nowhere is this more evident than the cover of Friday's Sun, which features BoJo as the actual sun. Famous for his slew of gaffes over the...
Added 2019-08-11 04:41:32.620274 - www.sott.net
Other links from this host...
- Understanding and appreciating science can actually boost faith in spirituality and God -- Sott.net
- Nothing to see here! Epstein created $578M trust two days prior to his death -- Sott.net
- Mega Group, Maxwells And Mossad: The Spy Story at The Heart of The Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Scandal -- Sott.net
- Britain must settle EU bill even after no-deal Brexit, EU prepared to facilitate 'alternative' -- Sott.net
- 'The Hunt' is over: Universal scraps 'elites v. deplorables' movie after gun violence uproar -- Sott.net
Other links from any host...
- Truthout | Fearless, Independent News & Analysis
- 5 Inspiring Jewish Voices for Peace Who Support Ilhan Omar
- Tor Project | Anonymity Online
- Artificial Intelligence – Losing Our Humanity to Technology | Wake Up World
- DemocraticUnityFund.com - HOME
- They Want Us All Living In Pods (Redacted Behind The Scenes)
- Breaking: Nick Brana arrested with Extinction Rebellion – The People's Party
- Biden on the 1994 Crime Bill - FactCheck.org
- Tucker Carlson: Those Who Control Your Words Control Your Mind
- FCC deems 5G safe - CNET