Multinational business and foreign aid are a part of life in Honduras, but the world has been silent as Hondurans protest government corruption.
Added 2019-08-26 00:49:49.211324 - www.seattleglobalist.com
Other links from any host...
- Understanding and appreciating science can actually boost faith in spirituality and God -- Sott.net
- US meatpacking workers face new hazard: threat of deportation by Ice | Environment | The Guardian
- Yemen: Coalition Warships Attack Fishing Boats | Human Rights Watch
- Purdue Files for Bankruptcy, Agrees to Settle Some Pending Opioids Litigation: Sacklers on Hook for Billions? | naked capitalism
- Is Kratom Actually Safer Than Most Prescription Drugs?
- Tulsi Shuts Down MSNBC Host Mid-Smear
- VIDEO: People in Denmark Are a Lot Happier Than People in the United States. Here’s Why. | The Nation
- Home | Occupy Peace
- Artificial Intelligence – Losing Our Humanity to Technology | Wake Up World
- Mega Group, Maxwells And Mossad: The Spy Story at The Heart of The Jeffrey Epstein Pedo Scandal -- Sott.net