Victory! California Supreme Court Blocks Sweeping Search Condition of Minors’ Electronic Devices and Social Media Accounts | Electronic Frontier Foundation
The California Supreme Court just rejected the government’s attempt to require a youth probationer, as a condition of release, to submit to random searches of his electronic devices and social media accounts. The trial court had imposed the condition because the judge believed teenagers “typically...
Added 2019-08-17 22:50:27.628287 - www.eff.org
Other links from any host...
- Complete Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 15
- The British Royal Family is costing taxpayers more than ever
- Artificial Intelligence – Losing Our Humanity to Technology | Wake Up World
- Sanders and Warren Released Criminal Justice Plans This Week. Here’s What’s Good, Bad and Missing. - In These Times
- Why Colin Kaepernick Took a Knee (US Army Veteran, Nate Boyer)
- Israel Attacks Syria 3 Times In 48 Hrs, Trump Protects Idlib's HTS & "Purged" NK Envoy Appears On TV
- Empire Files
- Elizabeth Warren's Adoring Coverage By Corporate Media is a Major Red Flag
- DHS Was Tracking White Supremacist Terrorists, but Nobody Wanted to Listen
- Panama Admits Tanker Iran Seized Did Violate Intl. Law & Iran Sentences "CIA Spy Ring" To Death