YouTube is fighting fake news with $25M to promote journalism and more context in search results – TechCrunch
YouTube announced new measures today to stem the spread of conspiracy theory videos and fake news on its platform, including inserting context from trustworthy sources into search results about hot topics. In a blog post, YouTube also said it is working with the Google News Initiative, which was launched by its parent company earlier this […]
Added 2019-08-18 21:20:38.413301 - techcrunch.com
Other links from any host...
- At First-Ever Native American Presidential Forum, Candidates Answer to Centuries of Injustice - In These Times
- $4.2B IMF Bribe For Assange's Arrest, US Denies Entry To BDS Founder & GOP Seeks To Force Anti-BDS
- Yakov Kedmi: US Army a Paper Tiger Composed of Low Caste Mercenaries, Not a Serious Force!
- Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America
- Israel Attacks Gaza, Maduro Orders Arrests & MSM Exposed For Its Role In Venezuela Regime Change
- Complete Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 15
- Wells Fargo Blindsides Customers By Charging Thousands In Overdraft Fees On 'Closed' Accounts
- 'We must develop a multipolar world': Interview with Nicaraguan President Ortega and VP Murillo
- This is how big a threat Bernie Sanders has become to Hillary Clinton - The Washington Post
- Jake Tapper Attacks Jimmy Dore For Truth Telling