YouTube is fighting fake news with $25M to promote journalism and more context in search results – TechCrunch
YouTube announced new measures today to stem the spread of conspiracy theory videos and fake news on its platform, including inserting context from trustworthy sources into search results about hot topics. In a blog post, YouTube also said it is working with the Google News Initiative, which was launched by its parent company earlier this […]
Added 2019-08-18 21:20:38.413301 - techcrunch.com
Other links from any host...
- Family of Mexican Teenager Slain by Border Agent Awaits SCOTUS Ruling to Determine If They Can Sue | Democracy Now!
- Nothing to see here! Epstein created $578M trust two days prior to his death -- Sott.net
- Invading Iraq: How Britain & America Got It Wrong Ep 2 (Iraq War Documentary) | Timeline
- Did Israel stage its Hezbollah border attack casualties? - The National
- Complete Western Media Blackout! Paris Week 15
- The Pros & Cons Of Unions (Viewer Questions)
- FCC deems 5G safe - CNET
- $400M Javelin tank-killer to Ukraine – but why?
- Bitcoin - Open source P2P money
- The Illegal Big Cats of Instagram