Seven illegal immigrants who caught the attention of authorities – and were arrested – when the IRS staged a raid at a meatpacking company that was proved to have been cheating on its taxes now are suing the government for "profiling" them in the raid.
Added 2019-08-26 18:12:10.558674 - www.wnd.com
Other links from any host...
- Bulletproof Backpack Sales Spike Once Again During 'Back To School' Shopping
- If You Think Bernie Shouldn't Have Gone on Joe Rogan, or Fox News, You're Leaving Fellow Americans for Dead | Common Dreams Views
- Will Trump's 'Second Coming of God' Tweet Get His Glassy-Eyed Disciples to See the Light?
- YouTube is fighting fake news with $25M to promote journalism and more context in search results – TechCrunch
- The Boy Scouts Of America Referred 120 Sexual Abuse Allegations To The Police, And This Is Only The Tip Of The Iceberg - True Activist
- If You’re Near the Scene of a Crime, Authorities Can Demand That Google Hand Over Your Data – Reason.com
- PornHub is being touted as a real, possible YouTube alternative - Polygon
- Home - Extinction Rebellion
- Top Military Stocks All See Huge Losses As Korea Peace Talks Succeed - True Activist
- "The Drugs Don't Work": How the Medical-Industrial Complex Systematically Suppresses Negative Studies | naked capitalism