Sealed memos fought over in federal court last week show authorities have known for years that claims about Backpage were bogus.
Added 2019-08-26 20:51:29.83041 - reason.com
Other links from this host...
- Rand Paul Wants To Be Trump’s Man in Iran. That Would Be Good News for Peace. – Reason.com
- Error 451: Unavailable for Legal Reasons – Reason.com
- If You’re Near the Scene of a Crime, Authorities Can Demand That Google Hand Over Your Data – Reason.com
- ‘I’m Radioactive’ – Reason.com
Other links from any host...
- Marine Corps’ first female F-35 pilot makes history - Task & Purpose
- Children stayed longer in immigration detention facilities this year, new data shows - iPolitics
- The Next Recession Will Be Harder Than It Needs to Be. Here’s Why. - Talk Poverty
- Victory! California Supreme Court Blocks Sweeping Search Condition of Minors’ Electronic Devices and Social Media Accounts | Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Puerto Rico, Hawaii and the Unravelling of US Empire – Consortiumnews
- Is The U.S. Military a Larger Threat to Hawaii Than North Korean Missiles? - Greed
- Debate Protesters Push Candidates To “Make Detroit the Engine of a Green New Deal” - In These Times
- Britain must settle EU bill even after no-deal Brexit, EU prepared to facilitate 'alternative' -- Sott.net
- If You Think Bernie Shouldn't Have Gone on Joe Rogan, or Fox News, You're Leaving Fellow Americans for Dead | Common Dreams Views
- Has U.S. Foreign Policy Created The Migrant Crisis in Honduras?