Prohibition Is a Crock: Americans (Probably) Spend as Much on Recreational Drugs as They Do on Booze - Say Anything
A newly-issued Rand Corporation report (see below) indicates that Americans spent almost $150 billion on illegal drugs in 2016. To put that into perspective, Americans spent roughly $227 billion on alcohol the same year. The two numbers are seemingly far apart, until you realize the limitations of the drugs metric. For one thing, Rand only...
Added 2019-08-22 06:41:25.968633 - www.sayanythingblog.com
Other links from any host...
- Harvard Scientists Funded by Bill Gates to Begin Spraying Particles Into the Sky In Experiment to Dim the Sun
- Consortiumnews – Volume 25, Number 283—Thursday, October 10, 2019
- The Last American Vagabond
- US meatpacking workers face new hazard: threat of deportation by Ice | Environment | The Guardian
- Acosta Was Told Epstein ‘Belonged To Intelligence’ & 'Leave It Alone' & US Militarized Arabian Sea?
- MoveOn’s Executive Directors Announce They Will Depart in 2019 with MoveOn Positioned for Continued Impact | MoveOn.Org | Democracy In Action
- CNN News Erases Bernie From Primary Contenders
- Max Blumenthal drops by the largest US military base in Latin America
- US Venezuela "Aid" Truck Revealed To Carry 'Nails And Wire' & US To Legitimize Israel's Golan Claim
- Did Israel stage its Hezbollah border attack casualties? - The National